College Guy

I met you unexpectedly 

It was summer, sun is smiling brightly

When you message me instantly 

Curiosity easily kills me

I saw a glance of you perfectly 

 

It was in school I walked excitedly 

You got me shock you talk to me bravely 

You were by my side suddenly

I do not know what to say

I was dumbfounded anyway

 

I never thought we’ll met instantly

But you were there already with me

We chat and text and laugh and talk

That moment we’ve shared as we walk

You even told me how did you saw

 

A girl like who has nothing to show

But simplicity and I am weird you know 

Time flies so fast that we go home together

We ride a jeep we talk anything even my mother

We get to know each other further

 

I honestly got a crush on you

I almost fell in love with you

When you asked me if we can be..

My heart trembled easily 

For a moment I asked myself crazily 

 

What will I say? Don’t know honestly 

But in the end, hesitantly I said no

We can’t be more than friends you know

I’m worried that I hurt your ego

It hit my conscience anyway

 

When you said it’s ok

You still like me no matter what 

What happened the next day you never chat

Thought there will be acceptance at the end

But I lost you and we can no longer be friend


To my college crush 

(2016)





P.S Kinilig ako nung maalala ko yung moment na naglalakad ako sa school stairs pababa ng bigla ka na lang tumabing maglakad sakin. Na shookt ako. First time kitang makita sa personal. Ganun talaga first meet up natin? Gulatan! 


Ang what if ko dito…”IF” naging tayo naging “Sir” ka kaya? Siguro pinagcheer kita habang nakasuot ka ng black gown at nagma-march sa stage. Pero I’m sure you are happy now with your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undress My Love

My Posessive Ex-Crush (Ongoing)

Secret Love Song