Dear Mr. President

Last Night April 21, 2020 I can’t barely sleep and suddenly you came into my mind. I suddenly felt sad thinking my time in your company. So I decided to put my thoughts into this kind of letter to express what I really felt towards you and your company.

 THANK YOU SIR. Thank you will never be enough to express how greatful I am to be part of your company and to be one of those employees that you tried to mold as a better person. I can still remember during my first few months as a fresh graduate who’s still trying to adjust with a new big world of how scared I am every time I am making a mistakes and every time I received a phone calls from you and every time you call me to come in your office (that’s what an employees usually feel I guess). But those scary feelings became good feelings as I realized those scary times made me a better one and a stronger one.

Yes you are strict and hearing sermons from you before made me tremble and scared. But sir, I just want you to know you are my idol, my mentor and my role model. You are someone who made me feel that I can do more and I have to dream bigger and be a better person than who I am now. I can still remember when you said I need to trust you because you trust me enough and my capabilities. Thank you sir for trusting me to do tasks out of my comfort zone. Attending General meetings in HO and outside Pampanga, reporting in front of many staffs from different branches, training new employees, giving the higher-ups a reports, working under pressure, organizing a big company events, talking to big bosses, monitoring your hundreds of vehicles are just some of the things you made me do that really boosted my confidence. Thank you for all your words of wisdom and thank you for encouraging me to do every tasks you are giving me and to have a trust to myself and own capabilities. Thank you sir for the first promotion which I considered as one of my achievements in life. Thank you sir for making me feel that somehow I am also an important employee who can contribute something to your company and be an asset instead an expense. In my current and future journey, your words and encouragement and all the learnings you and your company have taught will still be forever in my mind and heart that I will use to continue striving hard and someday be successful like my Role Model..you are sir my idol. Thank you so much.


Dear Mr. President

April 22, 2020

Angel C.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undress My Love

My Posessive Ex-Crush (Ongoing)

Secret Love Song